SEULEMENT LA x MARKET COLORBLOCKED T-SHIRT
We got together with a Los Angeles legend and re-work master for this drop. If you’ve ever graced LA’s famous Rose Bowl Flea Market, chances are you’ve seen Zee. Our guy has been in the game for a minute, having founded Tantum in 2005 (We know some of you had those pocket tees and bucket hats back in the day) to consulting for some of streetwear’s most pivotal brands. In 2013, Zee shifted from selling “new” to, in his words, “giving a second life to vintage clothing,” which resulted in his current venture as Seulement Los Angeles.
We’re super excited to introduce this custom-built shirt by him as upcycling is a huge mountain that the industry as a whole needs to climb. We worked together to take dead-stock MA®KET gear and give it a refresh with this new garment. Taking three shirts, chopping them up and building them back, and finishing it by over-dying them to give it a flush, tonal look. These oversized tees are a testament to his original vision for Seulement, between comfort and re-wearability, this will become a staple piece in anyone’s closet.
- 100% Cotton
- Constructed in Los Angeles, each item is unique!
- Fits oversized
- S/M: 26 Chest / 26 Length
- L/XL: 28 Chest / 28 Length
- All Sales Final
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100
- THIS ITEM REQUIRES UP TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER PROCESSING AND AN ADDITIONAL 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR FULFILLMENT! PLEASE BE PATIENT AND EMAIL HELP@MARKETMARKETMARKET.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.